iSprowt Weather & Natural Disasters Kit
Using the fan-favorite iSprowt Weather & Natural Disasters Kit, kiddos will become a meteorologist and get hands on with seasons and the weather in different hemispheres!
This kit also includes an engaging, 40-page adventure activity book to make the most out of your kid’s learning experience. With interesting facts, stories, videos, mazes, search-a-words, hidden picture puzzles, and other activities, it captivates young minds and keeps them entertained during the process of learning.
BECOME A METEOROLOGIST
Using this guide, your kiddos will:
- Record the temperature in their geographic location and forecast weather like a real meteorologist
- Use cardinal directions and a pinwheel to find out which way the wind blows
- Build a snowman and create origami snowflakes
- Make a tornado in a bottle and watch it blow around debris
- Learn about natural disasters such as tornadoes, fires, earthquakes, and tsunamis
- Design a structure to not fall during a 30-second earthquake