iSprowt Renewable Energy Kit
Your kiddos will have tons of fun learning all things sustainability with this iSprowt Renewable Energy Kit! They'll be inspired as they explore and learn about different types of renewable energy and how it works.
This kit also includes an engaging, 40-page adventure activity book to make the most out of your kid's learning experience. With interesting facts, stories, videos, mazes, search-a-words, hidden picture puzzles, and other activities, it captivates young minds and keeps them entertained during the process of learning.
BECOME A RESOURCE SCIENTIST
Using this guide, your kiddos will:
- Learn the difference between renewable and non-renewable energy
- Create a toilet bomb fizzy and watch it bubble and clean
- Make bouncy balls out of sand glow in the dark
- Spin wind tops to understand renewable wind energy
- Use solar energy to make the smallest solar car in the world zoom
- Design and build their own renewable energy device
WHAT PARENTS SAY
This kit was really enjoyable. The kids learned a lot and could tell me what they had done and why they had done it. This kit really seemed to be a favorite at our homeschool co-op!
My son had the best time building this kit and then added his own personal style and design. Kit includes a users guide which I found very helpful and lots of accessories to make it unique. Most of all it’s so much fun!
Simple instructions. The instructions seemed well laid out and simple to follow. They gave each step in simple terms and allowed for instructions to also teach. Great little kits.