CREATING KITES IS A BREEZE
Your kids will walk through three exciting hands-on and step-by-step activities. Using this activity guide they will:
- Learn about the history of kites
- Build a tetrahedral kite and then fly it outside
- Observe how mass affects the kite’s flight
- Work through the engineering design process to innovate their kite
- Modify the kite’s design for an easier launch and take to the skies
WHAT PARENTS SAY
This kit was really enjoyable. The kids learned a lot and could tell me what they had done and why they had done it. This kit really seemed to be a favorite at our homeschool co-op!
My son had the best time building this kit and then added his own personal style and design. Kit includes a users guide which I found very helpful and lots of accessories to make it unique. Most of all it’s so much fun!
Simple instructions. The instructions seemed well laid out and simple to follow. They gave each step in simple terms and allowed for instructions to also teach. Great little kits.