Exploring Structures & Hydraulics Multipack
BECOME A CIVIL ENGINEER
Your kiddos will walk through six exciting hands-on and step-by-step activities. Using these activity guides they will:
- Test the strength of a few different shapes using weights
- Design and draw a structure and then redesign for improvements
- Construct a really tall building that won’t fall down
- Research the types of buildings in their city
- Learn the difference between hydraulics and pneumatics
- Use syringes to transfer energy using water and air
- Create a hydraulic puppet and make it move
- Write a story and act it out in an animated puppet show
WHAT PARENTS SAY
This kit was really enjoyable. The kids learned a lot and could tell me what they had done and why they had done it. This kit really seemed to be a favorite at our homeschool co-op!
My son had the best time building this kit and then added his own personal style and design. Kit includes a users guide which I found very helpful and lots of accessories to make it unique. Most of all it’s so much fun!
Simple instructions. The instructions seemed well laid out and simple to follow. They gave each step in simple terms and allowed for instructions to also teach. Great little kits.