Exploring Flight & Parachutes Multipack
EXPLORE AEROSPACE THROUGH FLIGHT
Your kiddos will walk through six exciting hands-on and step-by-step activities. Using these activity guides they will:
- Build and color paper airplanes
- Learn about the engineering design loop
- Measure accuracy and precision through flight time and distance
- Experiment how thrust and tilt affect flying
- Improve the design of a plane by making modifications
- Create a parachute out of simple materials
- Test different weights on a parachute’s descent
- Modify a design again and again until successful
- Sketch ideas for a brand-new parachute to take to the skies
WHAT PARENTS SAY
This kit was really enjoyable. The kids learned a lot and could tell me what they had done and why they had done it. This kit really seemed to be a favorite at our homeschool co-op!
My son had the best time building this kit and then added his own personal style and design. Kit includes a users guide which I found very helpful and lots of accessories to make it unique. Most of all it’s so much fun!
Simple instructions. The instructions seemed well laid out and simple to follow. They gave each step in simple terms and allowed for instructions to also teach. Great little kits.