Discovering Catapults & Trebuchets Multipack
PHYSICS, FORCES, AND PROJECTILES ... OH MY!
Your kiddos will walk through six exciting hands-on and step-by-step activities. Using these activity guides they will:
- Construct a catapult with an arm and trigger
- Learn the history and innovation of projectile weapons
- Launch clay balls of varying sizes to test distance
- Test aim and accuracy in a game of Skee-Ball
- Build a trebuchet and then launch projectiles
- Observe the different forms of energy in action
- Discover how shape and mass of an object affect how far it travels
- Engineer a delivery system to save trapped villagers
- Create a castle and then attack or defend it like in the Middle Ages
WHAT PARENTS SAY
This kit was really enjoyable. The kids learned a lot and could tell me what they had done and why they had done it. This kit really seemed to be a favorite at our homeschool co-op!
My son had the best time building this kit and then added his own personal style and design. Kit includes a users guide which I found very helpful and lots of accessories to make it unique. Most of all it’s so much fun!
Simple instructions. The instructions seemed well laid out and simple to follow. They gave each step in simple terms and allowed for instructions to also teach. Great little kits.