Creating Coasters & Zip Lines Multipack
BECOME A THRILL SEEKER
Your kiddos will walk through six exciting hands-on and step-by-step activities. Using these activity guides they will:
- Sketch and construct a roller coaster using paper and cardboard
- Design the track to have straight, curved, and loop sections
- Learn about potential and kinetic energy
- Build support columns and braces for structure and height
- Create funnels and loop-de-loops for more thrill
- Build a balloon-powered zip line
- Learn about Newton’s third law of motion
- Investigate how slope affects speed
- Use the engineering design process to create a working model of a zip line
- Write safety rules for their zip line invention
WHAT PARENTS SAY
This kit was really enjoyable. The kids learned a lot and could tell me what they had done and why they had done it. This kit really seemed to be a favorite at our homeschool co-op!
My son had the best time building this kit and then added his own personal style and design. Kit includes a users guide which I found very helpful and lots of accessories to make it unique. Most of all it’s so much fun!
Simple instructions. The instructions seemed well laid out and simple to follow. They gave each step in simple terms and allowed for instructions to also teach. Great little kits.