Art Feeds Collage Journal
Destress by learning how to combine watercolor, collage, drawings, and text to create one-of-a-kind journal pages that express who you are. Use the guided activity pages to get the creative juices flowing!
Kids have big feelings that aren’t always easy to express. Art Feeds helps navigate those big feelings through fun, SEL-focused art lessons that make space for kids to create, express themselves, and flourish.
BECOME A PAINTER
Using this journal, your kiddos will:
- Create a collage to express a mood using paint and images
- Test how water affects watercolor painting
- Write about understanding a certain feeling
- Illustrate an emotion using clippings from magazines or newspapers
- Transform an image into a completely new work of art
- Express creativity with a collage self-portrait of their favorite things, hobbies, culture, and more
WHAT PARENTS SAY
This kit was really enjoyable. The kids learned a lot and could tell me what they had done and why they had done it. This kit really seemed to be a favorite at our homeschool co-op!
My son had the best time building this kit and then added his own personal style and design. Kit includes a users guide which I found very helpful and lots of accessories to make it unique. Most of all it’s so much fun!
Simple instructions. The instructions seemed well laid out and simple to follow. They gave each step in simple terms and allowed for instructions to also teach. Great little kits.