Type: Educational Toys
Are you ready to toss some beads into oblivion with precision like never before? This kit for upper ages has you build and test a simple catapult and then create your own!
LAUNCH SOME SERIOUS FUN
Your kids will walk through three exciting hands-on and step-by-step activities. Using this activity guide they will:
- Use the engineering design process to design and build a catapult
- Investigate the catapult’s accuracy over a distance and graph the results
- Experiment how the tension force can predict the launch distance
- Brainstorm ideas to create a prototype and follow criteria and constraints
- Make improvements to their new catapult
- Create a game and then play it with friends
WHAT PARENTS SAY
This kit was really enjoyable. The kids learned a lot and could tell me what they had done and why they had done it. This kit really seemed to be a favorite at our homeschool co-op!
My son had the best time building this kit and then added his own personal style and design. Kit includes a users guide which I found very helpful and lots of accessories to make it unique. Most of all it’s so much fun!
Simple instructions. The instructions seemed well laid out and simple to follow. They gave each step in simple terms and allowed for instructions to also teach. Great little kits.