Type: Educational Toys
Stretch your imagination to meet a need! In this kit for middle-level learners, you’ll use the included materials to cycle through the engineering design process to first engineer a simple elevator and tractor pull, and later create your own invention! Finally, consider how you can make your designs even better.
BECOME AN INVENTOR
Your kiddos will walk through three exciting hands-on and step-by-step activities. Using this activity guide they will:
- Use the engineering design process to create an invention to meet a real-world need
- Research elevators and sketch design ideas for a new one
- Construct a prototype and test and retest for improvements
- Design and build a balloon-powered tractor and two-wheeled trailer
- Experiment and record how load affects distance
WHAT PARENTS SAY
This kit was really enjoyable. The kids learned a lot and could tell me what they had done and why they had done it. This kit really seemed to be a favorite at our homeschool co-op!
My son had the best time building this kit and then added his own personal style and design. Kit includes a users guide which I found very helpful and lots of accessories to make it unique. Most of all it’s so much fun!
Simple instructions. The instructions seemed well laid out and simple to follow. They gave each step in simple terms and allowed for instructions to also teach. Great little kits.